The Huawei Smart SUN2000-450W-P optimizer is designed to extract maximum power from a solar panel. In this way, the component can again significantly increase the efficiency of the system. For this to happen, advanced technology is integrated by the manufacturer. Huawei Smart SUN2000-450W-P Optimizer measures 71 x 138 x 25 mm and weighs 550 g, making it easy to install on the module. For integration into the system, there is an input connector and an output connector Staubil MC4. The cable is 1.2 meters long, which promises flexibility during installation.
From a technical point of view, the Huawei Smart SUN2000-450W-P Optimizer offers a rated input power of 450 watts at an absolute input voltage of 80 volts, and the possible voltage range is from 8 to 80 volts. The optimizer manages an input current of 13 A. The component complies with category II overvoltage. The hugely high 99.5% efficiency (99.0% weighted efficiency) is impressive. This underscores the power optimizer's claim to increase system efficiency. The adaptability of the component must also be emphasized; Huawei Smart SUN2000-450W-P Optimizer is a so-called one-fits-all element that is compatible with various modules. The association with the inverter is quick and easy.
- Dimensiune (L x Î x A) 71 x 138 x 25 mm (2.8 x 5.4 x 1.0 inch)
- Weight (including cables) 0.55 kg (1.2 lb.)
- Installation component (optional) Ground plate, ground flap, PV module frame plate
- Staubli MC4 input connector
- Staubli MC4 output connector
- Input wire length 0.15 m (0.5 ft.)
- Output wire length 1.2 m (3.9 ft.)
- Operating temperature / humidity range -40 ℃ ～ 85 ℃ 5/0% RH ～ 100% RH
- Degree of protection IP68
- Compatible products SUN2000-2 / 3 / 3.68 / 4 / 4.6 / 5 / 6KTL-L1, SUN2000-3 / 4/5/6/8 / 10KTL-M1, SUN2000-12 / 15/17 / 20KTL-M2